Blogging for Money
Blogging for Money
Blogging for Money the way, you go about coming in touch with people from all over the world who you would not have otherwise known. Similar is the function of social networking. It is a hub where the young and the hearty flock. The chances of getting an audience at such a platform are high.
Blogging is an ideal way to make new friends and come in contact with more people than you can do in the actual word, from all quarters of the world. Such diverse people will obviously have differing viewpoints. Therefore, this gives scope for a good deal of discussion and debate with all points of view being taken on board.
Make it Right !!!
Blogging has come to be considered a highly effective marketing tool. You can easily create awareness of your product and get clients and customers to interact with each other. And not only customers, also those who are relatively new to your product get a platform to ask questions and clear their air about your product.
Moreover, it also increases your website rankings can increase because the blog is constantly being updates, commented on, and discussions are always going on. Because of its sheer activity, the rankings improve, creating more awareness of the product.
This are Big Points
- Never make the blog post too long uselessly. It must be well written. Long posts tend to get dreary and they are not ‘catchy’ enough for people to sit and go through them.
- Update regularly. Since you don’t need to write long posts, that is not much effort. Ideally, blog 3-7 times a week.
- Be entertaining where required, everyone can do with some light hearted humor, without being derogatory.
- You need not stick only to text. Video and photo blogging are fats catching on and are interesting ways to share your thoughts, and make your videos and photographs well known.
- Be yourself. Do not to ape, imitate or copy someone else’s content.
- KISS: Or, Keep It Short and Simple. This is the thumb rule you must follow at all point. Long winding posts tend to get boring. And it may contain nothing that is interesting to the reader. Also no one has the time enough for your blog, no matter how well you write. In fact, your blog will be much more appreciated if you put your thoughts simply and shortly.
- Interesting: Make sure that you hold your reader’s attention by making your posts snazzy. They must not be written in a tone that is tiring to read. Write short sentences and keep then crisp and precise. Always hit the point immediately in the course of your article.
STOP Here Make the Most Marketer the biggest Failure !!
They write the complete Content from a Post to an affiliate Product !
The method I’m about to share with you is something I do almost daily, it’s certainly not theory, and
anyone can do it…
These 'Secret Tweaks' Enable Anyone to Make Money From ANY Affiliate Product...Without EVER Promoting It
Once you have a Project up and running your work is done and you can expect to make money as early as tomorrow, and then potentially for months, even years to come (Passively).
In fact, each time you do this not only will you make money, but you will also build an Evergreen business I.E your posts will begin to rank automatically on Google, Bing and Yahoo... this happens on autopilot, you don't have to do any additional work for this to happen.
Dont destroy your Ranking with Product Reviews , from Products they after 5 Days Out........
Here is the Product for You:
Well the Process is called BLOX… essentially it uses one Blog (you know how to build a WP Blog right?).
It uses specific pre-sell blog posts (not promoting any affiliate products) and a ‘Secret Page’ which turns prospects into affiliate commission.
The process is actually Pretty Damned Easy… as well as being Pretty Damned Clever
Now go watch this Case Study and tell me I’m wrong: Click Here